I think I did something wrong.  I have a centos 4.5 server.  I compiled
then installed QT from qt-x11-opensource-src-4.3.0 with all defaults.  It
installed in /usr/local/Rtolltech/Qt-4.3.0.   I added
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.3.0/bin to root's path and
/usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.3.0/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf.
Then I ran configure for bacula-2.1.24 as root with the --enable-bat flag.
I get the following:

.
.
.
checking whether NLS is requested... yes
checking for GNU gettext in libc... yes
checking whether to use NLS... yes
checking where the gettext function comes from... libc
checking for msgfmt... (cached) /usr/bin/msgfmt
configure: error: Unable to find Qt4 installation needed by bat

Do I need to do something with Qt4 after a fresh install?  Is there a flag
in bacula configure that I need to set for it to see Qt?

-Megan