Ok, I have a question about tape recycling and rotation. I have 9 tapes
in a rotation. Each tape has a retention period of 2 months. The tapes
are switched out when they are full. When I get to tape 9 and bacula
then wants to goto the next available "appendable" volume, which should
be tapes 1-3 or so, when I pop in tape 1, shouldn't bacula just write
over the data that is on that tape as if the tape where a new unused
tape? And shouldn't that tape have a status of "recycle" or "appendable"
or something when its retention period is over? I'm having some issues
with recycled tapes not filling up with the same amount of data as
before. They aren't even filling up with the "native" amount of data
(uncompressed). I'd appreciate any assistance.

Jason