from the docs:

Ignore FileSet Changes = <yes|no>
        Normally, if you modify the FileSet Include or Exclude lists,
        the next backup will be forced to a Full so that Bacula can
        guarantee that any additions or deletions are properly saved.

        If this directive is set to yes, any changes you make to the
        FileSet Include or Exclude lists, will not force a Full during
        subsequent backups.

        The default is no, in which case, if you change the Include or
        Exclude, Bacula will force a Full backup to ensure that
        everything is properly backed up. We strongly recommend against
        setting this directive to yes, since doing so may cause you to
        have an incomplete set of backups.