Ralf Gross schrieb:

> bacula 2.0.3, debian etch amd64, postgres 8.1
>
> I've added some verify jobs to my configuration. If I start one of
> these jobs by hand it works as expected. But if the job is scheduled
> and started after the regular backup I get the error message
>
> Fatal error: verify.c:273 Unimplemented Verify level 73(I)
[...]

Posted too soon. Found a bug report about this problem, which is not
a bug.

http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1

quote:
Most likely you have a Schedule Run "level" override that is forcing
the level to Incremental.

That's the case here. I think the only solution will be adding a
different schedule which is not changing the level.

Ralf