Hello,

This is exactly what I experienced last week. I submitted this under the
subject: ' Restore Error of linux-install-fdFul'.

However, I didn't had the time yet to track this as much down as Doytchin did.
Great work!
This morning (before reading through all this) I also found that if I do a
single backup the restore runs fine. My setting has concurrent jobs = 3. If I
backup with this I get the same errors as already described.

In order to contribute something to this here, this is my setup and what I did
so far:

Opensuse 10.2
Bacula 2.0.3

First setup was in a vmware machine on a opensuse 10.2. Since I could not find
anything wrong with the OS or file system. I thought about the virtual machine.
I moved to a different (no virtual) system. Installed the OS new and compiled
bacula 2.0.3 from scratch. (./configure --enable-smartalloc --with-mysql)
copied the config files and created the needed mysql tables with the supplied
scripts.
The first manual backup and restore I did went without problems. I tried two
big machines.
Then I left it run the usual backup with 3 concurrent jobs. Tried a restore and
it failed with the known problems.

As Doytchin already tracked down, it is a matter of the concurrent running
backup jobs. I fully agree with this.

Currently I've also set the concurrent jobs = 1 and the backup is still
running. I don't know if this would be usable in our environment, since it
takes now a quite long time to complete.
Hopefully the restore will work out fine now with this setting. I'll keep you
updated.

Regards
Wolfgang