On 2007.08.08. 16:59, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>>> You can see an overview of the features at:
>>>
>>>    http://www.bacula.org/dev-manual/GUI_Programs.html
>> Is bat going to be considered stable for this release? I am sorry if I
>> missed that.
>
> I consider it stable, but given that it is a *very* large body of brand new
> code, we can expect a number of bugs to crop up when it becomes heavily used
> under varying conditions.  I don't expect any of the bugs to be a show
> stopper.  I have used it exclusively for at least four months now.

if there was a restrictd console that would only allow any access only
to few hosts, would bat sensibly allow accessing director and, for
example, restoring data ?
or would it freak out because of being unable to access some information ?

if that was possible, it would make some admins pretty happy as they
could restore their server data with a clickthrough tool themselves :)

--
  Rich