Hi,

06.09.2007 14:42,, Support wrote::
> Dear Arno
>
> Should I do a "formal" test - ie force the error and if it does occur
> again report the bug?

That's what I would have done, if the system where this happened
wouldn't work without SD-side heartbead interval and could be
"misused" for this sort of test...

> It would not be hard to set up - just load the autochanger with cartridges
> that cannot be appended, recycled etc.

Quite true. Make sure you include some debug trace output showing what
the SD does - in my case, it showed quite clearly what happened, and I
could locate the code leading to this behaviour quite easily.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure which debug level I used.

Arno

Arno Lehmann
IT-Service Lehmann
www.its-lehmann.de