Really? I have it completely working on my systems -- what's the trouble
you're having?

My favorite feature of webacula is the chart of the hours that backups
are being conducted. I'd love to do something like this for just
internal processes that happen on my systems, but this is somewhat of a
start.

Michael Short wrote:
> While I am not a bweb developer ( so far I've only done minor regression
> stuff ), I don't thing there is really a lot of stuff happening to bweb
> at the moment. Perhaps you could implement webacula functionality into
> bweb to help stop this multi-admin madness. Personally, I have had so
> many problems with bweb lately that I've given up trying to make it work
> 100%.
>
> Sincerely,
> -Michael
>
> On 9/12/07, *Ryan Novosielski* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
> What I would personally like is to see is some collaboration between the
> bweb and webacula folks, maybe coming up with one product. I certainly
> don't want to run both (having many admin interfaces is getting out of
> hand) and bweb is farther along.
>
> Any chance of something like that happening?
>
> Michael Short wrote:
>> Are you the primary developer of this software? If so, I wanted to
>> personally say thank you for finally unraveling the mystery that
> is the
>> bacula catalog. Some time ago I attempted a similar project but was
>> unable to complete it due to bacula's encrypted attributes. Now
> maybe I
>> can. I will definitely be looking into this project as well.
>
>> Thanks!
>> -Michael Short
>
>> On 9/12/07, *Yuri Timofeev* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>> wrote:
>
>>     Hi.
>
>>     webacula 0.5.beta
>

>>     Differences from numerous competitors:
>>     1. View the detailed list of files (together with attributes: the
>>     size, date/time, access rights) under each Job. Such even
> bconsole is
>>     not able.
>>     2. Builds the graphical timeline from any expired day. It
> convenient
>>     for planning jobs.
>
>>     There are real screenshots:
>>     http://sourceforge.net/projects/webacula
>>     <http://sourceforge.net/projects/webacula
> <http://sourceforge.net/projects/webacula>>
>
>>     The project constantly is in development, therefore releases
> while are
>>     not present.
>>     Get new version:
>>     svn co http://webacula.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/webacula/trunk
>
> <http://webacula.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/webacula/trunk>  <web dir>
>

>>     On this advantages come to an end ;) and lacks begin ;)
>
>>     This is "read only". You can examine the state of the backups but
>>     cannot write to anything and therefore can do no damage.
>
>>     System Requirements:
>
>>     Bacula 1.38 or later.
>>     Zend Framework (webacula developed and tested under version 1.0.1)
>>     Zend Framework is built with object-oriented PHP 5 and
> requires PHP
>>     5.1.4 or later with PDO extension active.
> [...]

- --
 ---- _  _ _  _ ___  _  _  _
 |Y#| |  | |\/| |  \ |\ |  | |Ryan Novosielski - Systems Programmer II
 |$&| |__| |  | |__/ | \| _| |[EMAIL PROTECTED] - 973/972.0922 (2-0922)
begin:vcard
fn:Ryan Novosielski
n:Novosielski;Ryan
org:UMDNJ;IST/AST
adr;dom:MSB C630;;185 South Orange Avenue;Newark;NJ;07103
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Systems Programmer III
tel;work:(973) 972-0922
tel;fax:(973) 972-7412