- It's an 8 jobs backup
- I have hardware compression on the device, no need for software compression
- The device is a Quantum LTO2 Scsi attached to the T2000
- The T2000 and every other bacula client are on the same gigabit LAN
- The director and the db used to be on the same machine (T2000), but to see if
the bottleneck was the db (I already had bad experience running the db on
previous Sparc architectures) I moved it on the v40 that is a VERY fast machine.
Tomorrow I'll experiment moving the director on the v40 too (now that the
director can be run on windows) and leave just the SD on the T2000.
Gabriele Bulfon - Sonicle S.r.l.
Tel +39 028246016 Int. 30 - Fax +39 028243880
Via Felice Cavallotti 16 - 20089, Rozzano - Milano - ITALY
http://www.sonicle.com