Hello all --

In the Director Daemon configuration file (bacula-dir.conf), I am defining a
simple backup Job Resource that points to a Schedule Resource. My Schedule
Resource contains three backup types (with corresponding Pool Resources that
I have also in the configuration file):

# When to do the backups
Schedule {
  Name = "Cycles"
  Run = Full Pool=fpool 1st sun at 03:00
  Run = Differential Pool=dpool sat at 03:00
  Run = Incremental Pool=ipool mon-sun at 02:30
}

I took this from an example (somewhere within the Bacula User's Guide) and
what I am wondering if the names after "Run = " text (e.g. "Full",
"Differential", and "Incremental") refer to the Level? I presume its the
Level override by default but the User's Guide doesn't state so explicitly.
I just want to be sure that I can get away with this and don't need to say
something like:

Run = Level = Full Pool=fpool 1st sun at 03:00

Especially since the Pool Resource does not include the option for a Level
Directive (so its much more convenient to configure the Level as a Job
override in the Schedule Resource)!

Much thanks!

-H