Philip,

Thank you very much for checking my logic. I also think its logically makes
sense to take your suggestion of including the multiple pools within the Job
resource as you suggest (instead of relying solely on indirect reference to
these pools via the Schedule Resource Job overrides) -- even if its a
duplicate effort, for human readability it is useful!

Cheers,

-H