> Hi,
>
> 11.10.2007 13:13,, Alejandro Alfonso wrote::
>>   Hi!
>>
>> What about mtx-changer script provided by bacula? Look at
>> bacula-directory/etc, and use the script with internar variables used by
>> bacula-dir

The changer already uses this script as part of the Autochanger entry
Changer Command = "/usr/libexec/bacula/mtx-changer %c %o %S %a %d"

> That wouldn't work because Bacula currently does not support moving
> tapes from slot to slot, or unloading to a different slot.
>
> Arno

Arno, thank you, I will give your suggestion of "mtx transfer" a try.  I
have been using mtx to load and unload tapes for other things, but had
never thought of using transfer.

My only problem now is what numbers to pass it.  I know slot 0 is the
drive itself so that is not a problem.  Unfortunately, I have no idea what
the id's of the picker and mailslot are.

Many thanks,

Spencer