My Bacula installation is progressing well.

I was wondering -  I know that Bacula can send email messages at the
termination of a job, and can do this based on status of the job.
However, what about if a job (or Bacula as a whole) isn't running?

Does anyone have a script that can check all jobs that should have been
run to make sure they were?

Essentially, what I'm looking for (or may be writing) is a little script
(Python maybe?) that will find all jobs that should have been run this
calendar day (I guess by parsing the director config file, since it's
not stored in the database) and then check the Jobs table to be sure
that they actually ran and ended successfully. If all is ok, it would
send an email with a subject like "Bacula on HOSTNAME - DATE - All OK"
or would alert if there are any errors. I'd run it as a cron job so that
it's entirely independent of Bacula.

The idea is
1) It's a real pain to sift through daemon e-mails for every job looking
to make sure they terminated ok
2) I don't want error emails only, because I want to be able to ensure
that everything I want running is, in fact, running.

Any thoughts?

-Jason