done as http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=998
>> actually, i would prefer to error out in such a case - if volume exists,
>> something's broken.
>
> Well, relying onto the number of volumes in a pool is not safe, for
> example. Imagine you have volumes V1, V2, V4 in a pool and label with
> 'V'+number. The next volume will be the fourth one, so you'd end up
> with V4 a second time.

oh, no, i am using single volume (file) per job, and each is named with
date-hour-minute.

if the same job is executed twice in a single minite (especially as i
have only one concurrent job configured), something's not right :)

> As this can happen easily when you delete volumes, precautions are
> important.
>
>> looking over the example, i could not find a way to cancel the job - how
>> would i do that ?
>
> I don't know - perhaps return the null value from the method. You'll
> have to try :-)

nope, returning 0 still allows to proceed :)
--
  Rich