Hi,

I've defined pools F01, F02, ..., F10 in my director config.

I've loaded the autochanger with a pile of tapes which have a barcodef
name prefixed with the name of the pool I want to add it to.

So for instance tape F01T01L4 should go into pool F01, F09T02L4 should
go into pool F09.

Is there any way to persuade 'label barcodes' to put a volume into a
particular pool? It only seems to want to allow me to put the tapes into
a single pool. I could allow it to put everything into the default pool
but there doesn't seem to be a way of moving volumes to a different pool
with 'add' and 'delete' of each one which is a bit of a pain.

*label barcodes
Automatically selected Storage: Autochanger
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at xxx:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
Device "Autochanger" has 23 slots.
Connecting to Storage daemon Autochanger at xxx:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "list" command.
The following Volumes will be labeled:
Slot  Volume
==============
    1  X02T02L4
    2  F02T02L4
    3  F02T01L4
    4  F10T01L4
    5  F10T02L4
    6  X01T01L4
    7  X01T02L4
    8  F08T02L4
    9  F08T01L4
   10  F09T01L4
   11  F09T02L4
   12  F03T01L4
   13  F03T02L4
   14  F04T01L4
   15  F04T02L4
   16  F05T01L4
   17  F05T02L4
   18  F06T01L4
   19  F06T02L4
   20  F07T01L4
   21  F07T02L4
Do you want to label these Volumes? (yes|no): yes
Defined Pools:
      2: Scratch
      3: F04
      4: F01