All,

I had an email sitting in my inbox this morning, that was generated by
Bacula, but I'm not sure why or how.

04-Dec 11:32 cbtsscdb-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: sql_get.c:595 sql_get.c:595
query SELECT
PoolId,Name,NumVols,MaxVols,UseOnce,UseCatalog,AcceptAnyVolume,AutoPrune,Recycle,VolRetention,VolUseDuration,MaxVolJobs,MaxVolFiles,MaxVolBytes,PoolType,LabelType,LabelFormat,RecyclePoolId
FROM Pool WHERE Pool.Name=''Monthly' failed:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Monthly'' at
line 1

I see where the SQL failed, but what generated this?  Is it a bug?  All my
backups completed successfully, so its a bit perplexing.  Did a job
generated this or did it come from a daemon?

Should I be concerned?  Thanks

Jay