Hi every:
Doing a intensive research about Automatic Backup Programs for Linux I found
Bacula. After establishing some comparisons I decide to use this over others as
Sbackup, Backup Manager, BackupPC. I have a Ubuntu 7.10 Server installed and
perform a Bacula install via apt. So I do this at first:

 apt-get install bacula

And I get all installed but I think that not configured yet. So I'm asking what
is the next step. I read the manual but I think that this is for expert or
medium user not for begginers. Can any help me?

Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier PĂ©rez Mira