On Wednesday 09 January 2008 15:22, Masopust, Christian wrote:
> Hello Kern,
>
> winbacula 1.38.10 does exactly what it should do!

Well, it is not really behaving correctly.  It should not descend into mounted
filesystems as it is apparently doing.

On the other hand, there does seem to be a problem with 2.x not descending
even when it should.

Can you give me detailed instructions on how you mount the disk on Win32.
That is something I have never done and so to fix it, I will very likely need
to reproduce the situation here.

Kern