Vladimirs Vecgailis wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Well, this is a known limitation - see
>> http://www.bacula.org/?page=projects "Item 1" ;)
>>

> :-[   ]
>
> But this bug renders the incremental backups (almost) useless...

This is not a bug at all.  This is a common characteristic of many
backup systems.

BTW: when posting to a public mailing list, your huge signature is
rather bulky and inappropriate.  It is certainly not confidental.  If
you can spare us the legal blurb on each post, it would be appreciated:

--
Dan Langille