Wow, I follow the step and sorprise every is old and I don't know why. See:

# whereis bacula-dir
bacula-dir: /sbin/bacula-dir /usr/sbin/bacula-dir
/usr/share/man/man8/bacula-dir.8.gz

# ls -al /usr/sbin/bacula-dir
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 675600 2007-10-14 22:46 /usr/sbin/bacula-dir

# bacula-dir -?
Copyright (C) 2000-2007 Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.

Version: 2.0.3 (06 March 2007)

this is the problem I think. So, how can I fix that problems?
Cheers again
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira