> Well the Debian/Ubuntu packages use sqlite3 by default, which
> packages did you install ?

I not use Ubuntu packages I compile Bacula from source. Also my configure was:
./configure --with-postgresql
Nothing more.

> I also noticed you had the following in the above output:
> bacula-dir: mysql.c:182 db_user=bacula db_name=bacula db_password=

I noticed this too but known't why happen this. Before compile && install the
new Bacula I follow this steps:
1. Run the same bacula configure command for old: ./configure
--enable-bwx-console --enable-tray-monitor --with-mysql
2. Then make
3. Then make uninstall

After that I check the /ect/bacula dir and nothing are here it's empty.

> Was this deliberate to hide the password (always a wise thing
> to do on a mailing list) ? or is there no actual password set
> ? are you running mysql ? is the mysql database and tables
> all setup and with appropriate grants so that bacula can access it ?

I have not problem with that since my PC is in a Intranet and can't be accesed
from outside my VPN. Actually this MySQL haven't password because this is a
testing server.
Regards
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira