[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
> As a new user, I'll start by thanking Kern (see you at the UKUUG) and
> everyone who's contributed to Bacula!
>
> When the backup status is "Backup OK -- with warnings" the subject of
> the report e-mail is always "Backup OK".
> My co-workers (and sometimes I) often miss small problems that cause the
> warnings because it's assumed from the subject of the e-mail that the
> backup was completely successful - especially with a high volume of
> e-mailed reports.
>
> My natural assumption is that the e-mail subject would be the same as
> the backup status.
> Is this not the case by design?

look into bacula log file.
it often mean as you tried to back up /dev or fileset include directory
which do not exist on fd server.
check out in log.

--
bEsT rEgArDs            |       "Confidence is what you have before you
tomasz dereszynski      |       understand the problem." -- Woody Allen

Spes confisa Deo        |       "In theory, theory and practice are much
numquam confusa recedit |       the same. In practice they are very