Hi all, im currently having some issues with my HP Ultrium LTO-2... It is
connected via scsi on an HP server too....
Sometimes I get this error in bconsole:

<Bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net>01-feb 02:04 adm-sd:
adm-mysql-diario.2008-02-01_02.00.00 Error: Unable to position to end of
data on device "LTO" (/dev/nst0): ERR=dev.c:931 ioctl MTIOCGET error on
"LTO" (/dev/nst0). ERR=Input/output error.

This error is not always there, only thing I have to do to start backups is
to umount and remount the device and that's it.... (previously updating the
volume parameters, since it is marked as error)
As you imagine doing this delays the backups nearly 6 hours (from the
schedule time, till I get here).
If some kind soul can help me will be really apreciatted.
Thank you so much

Horacio Lo Brutto
--
-Jorixine-