I've been using bacula on a Xen server for many months with no problems
at all. A week ago I set up some jobs to run concurrently to the
existing jobs to back up some remote clients to a remote sd.

Since then, jobs aren't completing and are hanging around and things are
just not running well, although I think the jobs ran okay for the first
few nights. I upgraded bacula from Debian's 2.2.0 to 2.2.6 around the
same time, remembering that there was a critical bug in Bacula releases
around that time. This was probably a bit foolish in retrospect - I
should have let 2.2.6 run for a bit before introducing the new jobs.

I think the cause may be being indicated by the following messages being
logged:

"
03-Feb 23:24 bitvs1-dir JobId 2104: Fatal error: sql_create.c:732
sql_create.c:732 insert INSERT INTO batch VALUES
(234440,2104,'/usr/local/src/linux-2.6-2.6.18.dfsg.1/arch/powerpc/sysdev
/','mmio_nvram.c','P0A BVJx1 IGg B Po Po A sk BAA I BHoxp9 BFELiO BHoxqG
A A E','LwUL7mrqTpsgiK8bTaPM5A') failed:
Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sqle43_153_0.MYI'; try to repair it
03-Feb 23:24 bitvs1-dir JobId 2104: Fatal error: catreq.c:482 Attribute
create error. Pool record not found in Catalog.
"

Bacula is version 2.2.6 (Debian package), MySQL is 5.0.32-7etch1 (again,
Debian package).

Any suggestions as to what I need to do to fix it? Blowing away the
database is an option, as my media are fairly high rotation (backups are
mainly for disaster recovery as opposed to file recovery), but obviously
a better solution would be preferred.

Thanks

James