I figured out the Duration part, but I'm still not sure if this change is
the correct way to address the larger issue of jobs failing.

*query
Available queries:
     1: List up to 20 places where a File is saved regardless of the
directory
     2: List where the most recent copies of a file are saved
     3: List last 20 Full Backups for a Client
     4: List all backups for a Client after a specified time
     5: List all backups for a Client
     6: List Volume Attributes for a selected Volume
     7: List Volumes used by selected JobId
     8: List Volumes to Restore All Files
     9: List Pool Attributes for a selected Pool
    10: List total files/bytes by Job
    11: List total files/bytes by Volume
    12: List Files for a selected JobId
    13: List Jobs stored on a selected MediaId
    14: List Jobs stored for a given Volume name
    15: List Volumes Bacula thinks are in changer
    16: List Volumes likely to need replacement from age or errors
Choose a query (1-16): 9
Enter Pool name: Shopbop_Disks
| Recycle | VolRetention | VolUseDuration | MaxVolJobs | MaxVolFiles |
MaxVolBytes |
|       1 |    2,332,800 |        601,200 |          0 |           0

The VolUseDuration is stored with the Pool values, not the Volume values.
This does show the new time as well.

Thanks.