On 04/21/10 19:18, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> [...]

"Shouldn't" is a powerful word.  You might want to test the theory by
doing something like this:

find /usr /opt/bacula/bin -mtime -1 -ls

to list all files that have been modified in the last 24 hours (or
-mtime -2 to check the last 48 hours) and see what's changing.  Another
alternative would be to start up BAT, go to Jobs Run, select job 183,
right-click, and select "List Files On Job"; Bacula will tell you
precisely which files were backed up.  (You can accomplish the same
thing using bconsole, but it'll require a manual SQL query.)  Then you
can look at the specific files that you know were backed up, and
determine why they got backed up.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.