On 11/17/10 05:48, Dermot Beirne wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Here is the pool definitions I'm using.
>
> Is there some way I can get the entire "disk" pool volumes purged when
> they expire, so they are all truncated and all that space is released.
>  I don't need them once they are copied to tape.  Would a migrate job
> instead of a copy job work better in this regard?

I think part of the problem here is that you appear to have far, far,
far too many volumes allowed in your Pools.  Bacula will always avoid
purging a volume as long as it can avoid it, so, if you have a maximum
of 200 volumes in your Yearly disk pool (which you do), and you run that
job once a year (which one assumes you plan to), then it's going to be
about 200 years before Bacula has to purge a volume from it.

  ala...@caerllewys.net   ala...@metrocast.net   p...@co.ordinate.org
                 It's not the years, it's the mileage.