I understand how it's supposed to work (FD to SD), that's why I'm asking if
there was some cryptic config option or something I was missing to make it
do the reverse.  It exists as Active/Passive in FTP, so it's not too crazy
to think something similar might exist for Bacula.  I guess not though.

I'll look into the SSH tunneling, hopefully it won't be too bad!