Hello,

2013/8/19 Iban Cabrillo <cabri...@ifca.unican.es>

> Hi, Any Idea?
>   Seems something related to bacula, I have tried chaging the FC port,
> but  the result has been the same

FC LIP reset is not related to Bacula - IMHO. I had the same problem but
with a changer device. The problem was a second server which accidentally
accessed the same target (at random time). When I switch off the second
server the problem was cured. Sure, your problem could has a different
origin then my, and YMMV. BTW, what kernel tape driver do you use (Linux
stock)?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski