Hello,

Yes, I have already made the change to the IP directive,
but the problem is that IPv6 doesn't seem to work correctly
 here, so I cannot properly test it.  I can however document it,
which I will do around the first of the year.  I expect that
the next version of Bacula will be released around March.
It should have some nice new features (I don't mention them
since they are not yet implemented, and I don't usually
talk much about "vaporware",  but I am working on
them now.).

Best regards,

Kern