I am using current packages from the bacula epel repo on centos 6.5 x64. These
packages are compiled with support for Python, although the docs are rather thin
on the usage, I haven't been able to make this work. I can get the file to load
and
identify the methods but it seems the director never actually runs any code and
running it debug yields no additional info.

Is anyone using Python with a current release, is the support for it still
maintained?

jlc