Bill,

This modification does not affect prior done backups. Only the next ones
will not have the core.* files backuped.
You can always test your fileset against the real data list with the
"estimate listing" bconsole command.

Regards,

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM, bdam <bacula-fo...@backupcentral.com> wrote:

> Hi Heitor, sincere thanks for tyou help. I just made those changes,
> restarted baula a,d inspecting the backup with restore, 5, then nav to a
> users .cache dir showed it had still backed up .cache. Here is the full
> config I used, hope i got it right:
>

> FileSet {
>   Name = "FileSet-Home"
>   Include {
>     Options {
>       signature = MD5
>       WildFile = "core.*"
>       Exclude = yes
>     }
>     File = /home
>   }
>   Exclude {
>     File = /.cache
>     File = /.pulse
>   }
> }

> |This was sent by bill.dam...@yahoo.com via Backup Central.
> |Forward SPAM to ab...@backupcentral.com.

Heitor Medrado de Faria
Precisa de treinamento Bacula? 15% de desconto no curso on-line pelo site:
bacula.com.br <http://www.bacula.com.br/?p=2394>
Need Bacula training? 10% discount coupon code at Udemy: bacula-users
<https://www.udemy.com/bacula-backup-software/?couponCode=bacula-users>
+55 61 2021-8260
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: www.bacula.com.br