Hi,

Has anyone done this?  I have a small 3 node 1TB gluster setup I'd like to
make up to an external USB3 disk using bacula so I can take the disk
offsite.   What I dont want to do however is impact the gluster performance
if I can so I am wondering how best to get the data off and onto the
external USB3 disk.

Can I do this directly?  ie have a fd on one gluster node? it seems awfully
hard to find anyone how has done this and if there would be problems.

Or alternatively, I am wondering maybe stream the data off gluster to a
"new' disk in the bacula server via nfs with rsync and then have bacula
back that "new" disk up to the external USB3 disk?