De: krashoverr...@free.fr
À: bacula-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé: Lundi 15 Janvier 2018 21:47:11
Objet: [Bacula-users] Number of files mismatch!

Good evening here,

I'm having an issue with the number of files that does not match between the
tape and the DB
Number of files on the tape is zero, while the tape isn't empty.
I'm using bacula-dir / bacula-sd 7.4.4 on a virtualized debian 9 server (SQLite
database)

15-Jan 21:00 xxx-dir JobId 54: Using Device "Lecteur_LTO6" to write.
15-Jan 21:00 xxx-sd JobId 54: Volume "Q003" previously written, moving to end
of data.
15-Jan 21:01 xxx-sd JobId 54: Error: Bacula cannot write on tape Volume "Q003"
because:
The number of files mismatch! Volume=0 Catalog=132
15-Jan 21:01 xxx-sd JobId 54: Marking Volume "Q003" in Error in Catalog.

I've had this error yesterday evening, that i thought i fixed with a bscan
command, that listed me jobs / files on tape correctly
After this bscan, i've changed the status of the volume from Error to Append,
and started a catalog backup job, that ran successfully on tape Q003. Then,
this evening, error again.

Knowing that I have for now a total of 5 tapes in my bacula, and i've had no
problems for any other tape but Q003, do I have to consider that the tape is
faulty ?

Also, i've read topics about the two directives "BSF at EOM" and "TWO EOF" that
seemed to fix this problem for other persons. What do you think?
--
Device {
  Name = Lecteur_LTO6

Thank you,