Hello Martin,

Problem occured last night,

05-Feb 21:01 JobId 96: Error: Bacula cannot write on tape Volume "ROMBQ006"
because:
The number of files mismatch! Volume=0 Catalog=71
05-Feb 21:01 JobId 96: Marking Volume "ROMBQ006" in Error in Catalog.

Then I bls'ed the tape :

bls: butil.c:293-0 Using device: "/dev/nst0" for reading.
06-Feb 08:57 bls JobId 0: Ready to read from volume "ROMBQ006" on tape device
"Lecteur_LTO6" (/dev/nst0).

Volume Label:
Id                : Bacula 1.0 immortal
VerNo             : 11
VolName           : ROMBQ006
PrevVolName       :
VolFile           : 0
LabelType         : VOL_LABEL
LabelSize         : 164
PoolName          : QUOT
MediaType         : LTO-6
PoolType          : Backup
HostName          : server
Date label written: 29-Jan-2018 16:39

Then 6 "Begin Job" / "End Job"

Then

06-Feb 09:07 bls JobId 0: End of Volume at file 71 on device "Lecteur_LTO6"
(/dev/nst0), Volume "ROMBQ006"
06-Feb 09:07 bls JobId 0: End of all volumes.
Bacula "End of Tape" label found.

Confirming the number of files in the catalog.