Hi,
Last thursday I was adding a disk to the bacula raid array when the system
decide to fail. When it rebooted my raid array was gone. This raid was
where all of my daily backups were held, which is where I do my offsite
backups from.  The database is fine, catalog is in working order.  I
rebuilt the server and per Raid Support I have all new disks.

I need to recreate the physical backup volumes for each of the clients back
on the raid array. I have looked at the utility document. Is bcopy what I
need to use?  I want recreate for example the file structure on disk call
/engineering/tools with the volumes "tool-3, tools-4, tools5...".

thanks,

jerry