Well,  The raid was (8) 6TB disks attached to an ATTO Tech raid controller
in a supermicro cabinet. It was setup as a raid-5 disk array.  The ATTO
support group know how it was configured as they have been helping me since
Thursday.  The raid setup is not the problem, that can be rebuilt to
duplicate the on disk file structure. Bacula was using this raid array as
storage for different clients in my network.  Each client had a directory
on the array and with in each directory there were anywhere from 3 bacula
volumes to 8 volumes. Each volume held any where from 250 GB to 320 GB. Two
of the clients would have an offsite backup done each week. A Bacula copy
job would run each week and copy that weeks backups on to a hot swap raid
disk running on the same system. The system was the Director and Storage
director combined.
What I want to do is to restore the daily volumes into the new raid array
from the offsite disks from the most recent offsite backups. Will any of
the bacula utilities enable me to do this?

Thanks,
jerry