On 28.02.19 17:59, Sven Hartge wrote:
> On 28.02.19 17:17, Hodges wrote:
>
>> When I try to start bacula in systemd I get a 'failed' message saying
>> unit bacula-director.service is masked
>>
>> Does this matter - I guess so. What to do about it? I have just
>> installed bacula 9.4.2 from the debian repository into Debian 10 and am
>> trying to get it working again
>
> This is definitely not normal. But you provide not enough information to
> further pin-point the problem.

To provide some closure to this list here: Steve has possibly a broken
(or at least disordered) package system from doing a direct upgrade from
Jessie to Buster. This has nothing to do with Bacula or the Bacula
packages provided by Debian.

We will continue to diagnose the problem over at Debian-User.

Grüße,
Sven.