I just purged a 100GB volume (my maximum volume size) and it shows as purged
but didn't free up disk space. Maybe I misunderstood what the purge command is
for since I expected the file size of daily-0 to drop to 0GB but it still shows
as 100GB:
|       1 | daily-0    | Purged    |       1 | 107,374,153,682 |       24 |
 777,600 |       1 |    0 |         0 | File1     |       1 |        0 |
2019-02-15 01:39:38 |         0 |
|      36

How do I get it to delete the contents of the file so it is no longer 100GB in
size? If I delete the file altogether, will it simply be re-created as needed?

Thanks!

--Shawn