I am not sure this is the correct forum for this question, but as the article I am referring to is on the bacula.us website I thought I would try this mailing list.

I am running CentOS 7.6 server and Bacula v9.4.2 (from RPMs)

I am trying to get the functionality in this documentation ( http://bit.ly/2VFukBx ) modified to work with my configuration.

I am trying to use Backblaze as my backend as opposed to AWS which is used in the documentation.

I have rclone set up and working (I was able to copy files to Backblaze bucket).

I have downloaded both rclone-changer and rclone, and put them in /usr/local/bin (mode:0755 owned by root:root).

I have copied the rclone.conf file to /opt/bacula/etc/ (mode:0600 owned by bacula:root)

The following modifications have been made to bacula-sd.conf

<SNIP>
Autochanger {
    Name = "rclone_b2"
    Device = BaculaVTL
    Changer Device = 'BaculaVTL:BaculaVTL'
    Changer Command = "/usr/local/bin/rclone-changer %c %o %S %a"
}

Device {
    Name = BaculaVTL
    Media Type = BaculaVTL
    Maximum Changer Wait = 18000
    Archive Device = /zfsstore/backups/bacula/vtape/tape
    Autochanger = yes
    LabelMedia = yes;
    Random Access = Yes;
    AutomaticMount = no;
    RemovableMedia = no;
    AlwaysOpen = no;
    Spool Directory = /zfsstore/backups/bacula/bacula-spool
    Maximum Spool Size = 419430400
}
</SNIP>

These modifications have been made to bacula-dir.conf

<SNIP>
Autochanger {
    Name = Cloud_b2
    Address = firewall
    SDPort = 9103
    Password = "secret"
    Device = rclone_b2
    Media Type = BaculaVTL
    Autochanger = Cloud_b2
    Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
}

Pool {
    Name = Offsite
    Pool Type = Backup
    Recycle = yes
    AutoPrune = yes
    Storage = Cloud_b2
    Maximum Volume Bytes = 1073741824
    AutoPrune = yes
    Volume Retention = 4 weeks
}
</SNIP>

In the rclone-changer script I have inserted the following:
<SNIP>
    class Rclone(object):
    """
Rclone contains logic to convert simple commands to full rclone command line
    calls with error handling
    """
    #=====================================================
    # Default params config
    #=====================================================
    rclone     = '/usr/local/bin/rclone'
    config     = '/opt/bacula/etc/rclone.conf'
    logFile    = '/opt/bacula/working/rclone.log'
    logChanger = '/opt/bacula/working/rclone-changer.log'
    lockFile   = '/opt/bacula/working/.rclonelock'
    stateFile  = '/opt/bacula/working/rclone-changer.state'
    slots      = 100
    #=====================================================
    options = []

    @staticmethod
</SNIP>

Towards the end of the article it states to go into bconsole and run the following command:
label barcodes storage=Cloud_b2 pool=Offsite

When doing this I get the following output:

Connecting to Storage daemon Cloud_b2 at firewall:9103 ...
Connecting to Storage daemon Cloud_b2 at firewall:9103 ...
3306 Issuing autochanger "slots" command.
Device "rclone_b2" has 0 slots.
No slots in changer to scan.

I would expect the results to do something with the 100 slots configured in the rclone-changer script. I am not even sure that the rclone-changer script is getting called. I added some code to write to a file as a test, and that file was not created or written to disk.

I am not sure if anyone has tried to do this with CentOS, bacula 9.4.2, and the bacula-changer script, but I could use some help from someone who has done something similar. I have never configured an auto-changer let alone a virtual auto-changer.

Thank you for your assistance.