Just in time: I know you felt out of the chair when I said replication RPO is
equal to one. I explain.
I greatly diverge of the RPO most used industry equation. I think it is
misleading and created to golden Replication products:

RPO = 1 / Backup Frequency

It only considers the need for the most rescent data restoration.
The problem is, data loss might happen prior last backup, replication versions
or any time in the past (e.g. a non-detected data corruption or malicious
change). So a better equation should be:

RPO = 1 / Backup Frequency * Number of Retained Backup Versions

Usually replication only saves one backup version, so that's why backup is
still necessary. Data can change between replications, and this can cause data
loss for 99,99% of the applications.

Regards,