Hi,

I reactivate the plugin  with bacula 9.4.4 / PostgreSql / CentOs 7 ( same type of install from the rpm repo Bacula )

And i have the same error :
--
15-Jul 11:26 baculasrv-sd JobId 1028: Error: [SE0003] Lookup of symbol "BaculaSDdriver" in driver Aligned-savins-1 for device /opt/bacula/plugins/bacula-sd-aligned-driver-9.4.4.so failed: ERR=/opt/bacula/plugins/bacula-sd-aligned-driver-9.4.4.so: undefined symbol: BaculaSDdriver
--

it's work before ( 9.0.8 ? ) but my material was not powerful enough ( 16 Go Ram )

is the plugin still available for this community version ??