Hello,

Bacula was not designed to handle the case you are describing where you have multiple clients that are offline.  This was not really a design decision, but rather a design limitation because when the code was implemented there was no restart functionality.

A possible way to fix the problem would be to use Max Full Interval and Max Diff Interval ...

Best regards,
Kern