> Hello,
>
> since beginning of this year a tape issue has been arrived my backups.
> All my LTO-4 Tapes will not fill any more to the ~ 760 GiByte than
> before. Only ~ 510-580 GiByte will be stored on the tapes which is
> shown by the list volume command.
> The latest volume with > 720 GiByte has to been written on the full-
> Backups at 06.01.2020. All tapes after that date will only filled
> with 500-600 GiByte.

I suggest checking the bacula log and the syslog to see what it reports when
the tape is marked as full.

It might be a problem with the tape drive.  Can you run the manufacturer's
diagnostics?

Also, you might try using smartctl to get information about error rates from
the drive.  Something like:

smartctl -a -d scsi -T permissive /dev/nst0

> (How can I check it which drive index has been used before and since
> 2020 ? Is there a field which shows me the drive index in the db?)

This information should be in the bacula log.

__Martin