Am 10.03.20 um 09:26 schrieb Pierre Bernhardt:
> Todo: Check a backup so the drive 2 will be used instead of drive 1.
> Maybe since 2020 the other drive is used.
> (How can I check it which drive index has been used before and since
> 2020 ? Is there a field which shows me the drive index in the db?)
I made at first a btape rawfill test. But it looks like it was only
shows me the actual behavior, means the new tape has been stored only
565 GiByte. By the way it was stored with a rate of 25 MiByte/s
so I think it was to slow for the drive so maybe it has been
inserted empty areas.

Write failed at block 8758373. stat=-1 ERR=Auf dem Gerät ist kein Speicherplatz
mehr verfügbar
btape: btape.c:411-0 Volume bytes=565.0 GB. Write rate = 25.08 MB/s
btape: btape.c:612-0 Wrote 1 EOF to "HP Ultrium 4-1"
(/dev/tape/by-id/scsi-HU1914570A-nst)

I changed the dev by using the serial number of the tape drive instead of the
lun id. I made the btape test on the drive 0 which all backups were made.

I will repeat with the other drive. For the moment a backup test on a new tape
on the
tape drive 1 is running. pcp shows me a write rate between 30 and 50 MiByte/s
which
is more against the btape test above.

Cheers,
Pierre