Hi

Many thanks, I got the API to work on both api 1 and api 2 and the web host is
able to talk to them and both are added in to the web host.

I do apologies if this is stated clearly somewhere in the documentation and I
have done a fair bit of googllingbut the only thing I can’t get my head around
is how to assign hosts api 1 and api 2 to one user,

I created a user on the each API hosts in then OAuth2 section then in configure
I added the host with the client id’s to the web server host ran the tests, but
when adding a new user then I still can’t add more then one API host to each
user, is there anything that I have missed out on?

Regards
Per