Hi Marcin

Many thanks for the clarification, I am on the right track :)

That would be great if we can use an admin account to view all hosts, if I look
at the admin account that I initially created then it’s only able to view
clients form api 1 and not api 2 how can I change it so the account sees both
hosts? Is it possible to add more admin accounts? When I add a user it doesn’t
give any option on changing the user privileges.

Regards
Per