Greetings, all!

I've been using a really ancient version of Bacula on Windows 8.1 (so I'm reasonably familiar with Bacula itself) but I really need to upgrade. So I've built myself a Linux (VirtualBox) VM and I'm trying to install the current release on it. But I'm really a n00b at Linux so I don't have the knowledge or experience to know what I'm doing wrong or be able to fill in the gaps in what I need to know.

I've installed the latest versions of Linux Mint (20.2) and PostgreSQL without any apparent problems. I'm following the installation process in the CommunityInstallationGuide.pdf document (assuming Ubuntu) and everything appears to be working fine... up to the point where I'm trying to "sudo apt-get install bacula-postgresql". I'm getting the error message "E: Unable to locate package bacula-postgresql" no matter what I try.

I have a suspicion that I've built my Bacula-Community.list file improperly, but I've tried every combination of parameters that I can think of. My current file (that I hope is close) contains: deb [arch=amd64] http://www.bacula.org/packages/5bd703346c037/debs/11.0.5/focal/amd64/ focal main

And there I find myself, stuck for a proper continuation. I wonder if anyone here might be able to tell me where I went off the rails? If I can supply any further details you might need, I'd be happy to do that.

Any thoughts?

Davin