Thanks, but I don't think I need a book about usage. I just need to get the software downloaded.

Davin

At 05:11 PM 9/24/2021, Heitor Faria wrote:
Hello Davin,
If you want to get more familiar with bacula I can suggest the book: "Bacula: The Open Source Backup Software (English Edition), by Heitor Faria and Melissa Faria , paperbackISBN-13 : 978-1520105178, ebookASIN:B01MG7U5M4 .
The book is really good and was for me the starting point I needed to understand how it works and to become able to work with the official documentation.

Thanks for the mention, but no one should buy currently the paperback edition (only the Kindle one, that can be always updated). The current version is outdated and the person who translated did a lot of mistakes.
I'm personally reviewing and updating the English edition these days. I will post in this forum as soon as finished.

Rgds.
--

MSc Heitor Faria (Miami/USA)
Bacula LATAM CEO