It has happened to me, on 2 occasions, when they run jobs that last more
than 10 hours. When creating objects using the baculum, they are not
reflected. For example, if I add a client it is not reflected in the
baculum or in the bconsole (client status), but in the bacula-dir.conf. It
is as if the objects remain pending to be activated. To solve I have 2
options to restart catalog and director or wait for the job to finish and
restart catalog and director. It has only happened to me with backups that
last 10 hours or more. The funny thing about a Postgres process (ps -ef) in
state: idle